Endzone Magazine Forum

(Beta Version)

Il forum dedicato alle squadre NFL

Moderatori: Guechamp, warner75, Ricky71, Moderatori Endzone

PHOENIX — Browns owners Jimmy and Dee Haslam said Tuesday their players will soon look better in their new duds but that they’ll have the same digs.
Specifically, Dee Haslam said the team will wear new uniforms in 2020, and that they’re planning to keep FirstEnergy Stadium at its current lakefront location for the long haul.

* Dee Haslam likes what the Browns will wear in 2020. “I think we got it right this time,’’ she said.

Asked for a sneak preview, she said, “I think you need to be surprised."

She said she’s seen drawings but not a prototype yet. They’ll be unveiled for the first time next spring.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Mi sto già cagando sotto! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cleveland ha scritto:PHOENIX — Browns owners Jimmy and Dee Haslam said Tuesday their players will soon look better in their new duds but that they’ll have the same digs.
Specifically, Dee Haslam said the team will wear new uniforms in 2020, and that they’re planning to keep FirstEnergy Stadium at its current lakefront location for the long haul.

* Dee Haslam likes what the Browns will wear in 2020. “I think we got it right this time,’’ she said.

She said she’s seen drawings but not a prototype yet. They’ll be unveiled for the first time next spring.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Mi sto già cagando sotto! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Già m'immagino l'uniforme fluo :stralol:: :stralol::
sbitzi ha scritto:
Cleveland ha scritto:PHOENIX — Browns owners Jimmy and Dee Haslam said Tuesday their players will soon look better in their new duds but that they’ll have the same digs.

Già m'immagino l'uniforme fluo :stralol:: :stralol::

Arancione fosforescente!!!!! :smt005
Nuovo spot della Nike per i ragazzi dei Browns.

Elegante, sobrio, lirico.

phpBB [video]

;-)
Emiliano the Bus ha scritto:Nuovo spot della Nike per i ragazzi dei Browns.

Elegante, sobrio, lirico.

phpBB [video]

;-)

lirico? mito! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sbitzi ha scritto:Dorsey cambierà anche il nome in Cleveland Chiefs :stralol:: :stralol::

Parte gli scherzi prendiamo un altra hard hitter safety. Non sarà forte come Peppers, ma è onesto.

Aumentano le voci di una trade per Duke.

Cmq Murray lo vedo piu' un backup. Ci manca sempre una S titolare
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!