Endzone Magazine Forum

(Beta Version)

Risultati, persone, numeri e fatti della National Football League, il più bel campionato del mondo.

Moderatori: Guechamp, warner75, Moderatori Endzone

By DOA
Apro questo topic perché non sapevo dove scriverlo
É stato approvato il cambiamento sul numero dei giocatori che possono essere riattivati dalla IR
Si passa da due a tre
É al voto la proposta per cambiare gli onside kick
By DOA
Ecco cosa è cambiato

Permanent expansion of automatic replay review
The league made permanent the expansion of automatic replay reviews to include scoring plays and turnovers negated by a foul, and any successful or unsuccessful try attempt.

Kick, punt returners now have defenseless player protection
​​Owners approved the proposal by the competition committee to expand defenseless player protections to kick and punt returners. It will now be a foul to hit a returner in possession of the ball but who has not had time to avoid or ward off the impending contact.

No clock manipulation by committing penalties
Owners approved the proposal from the competition committee to prevent teams from manipulating the game clock by com​​mitting multiple dead-ball fouls while the clock is running.​

3 players can return from IR
The league expanded the number of players who can be designated for return to the active roster from two to three. The same rules as before presumably apply, that a player can only be designated for return if he is on the 53-man roster after initial cutdowns after the preseason.
By alectric
Mi sembrano tutte proposte sensate.

Continuano a mancare, secondo me, regole più certe che riducano la discrezionalità degli arbitri nel valutare sia i pass interference che i roughing the passer.

Ad oggi ognuno fa un po' come cazzo je pare, mi sembra...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!