Il MMORPG sul football americano

Moderatori: timbo, Aramil, Moderatori Endzone

HerschelWalker#34 ha scritto:
Senzadimora ha scritto:altro quesito:

qual'è il modo migliore per spendere i BT? migliorare la % di allenamento in una o più skills? Multi training? non usarli e conservarli per il futuro equipaggiamento?

Grazie.

ps...uno sfogo: dopo 12 partite in cui vengo utilizzato quasi esclusivamente per ritorno di punt il mio runningback ha ottenuto 6 TD su 15 ricezioni in totale, 8TD su 66 corse, 2TD su 46 KickRet, 14TD su 95 PuntRet.....Totale: 30TD su 222 azioni.

Credo siano degli ottimi numeri, ma adesso mi ritrovo ad essere utilizzato solo come KR e il mio posto come PR è stato preso da un giocatore agli inizi, privandomi del ruolo che mi stava dando grandi gioie....eccheccazz...

io a inizio carriera li uso per aprirmi le skill per poter allenare più di un'abilità. Poi li uso per le % e quando sto tra i livelli 20-30 li uso per ampliare le abilità del giocatore.

in che squadra gioca? CPU?

io ho usato i BT per portare +40% la skill che alleno (AGI).
Alleno solo AGI che alla creazione del personaggio ho tenuto al minimo possibile per avere maggiori miglioramenti ad ogni train, mentre gli skill points li metto tutti in SPEED che all'inizio ho pompato al massimo.

Adesso mi conviene attivare Multitrain? e per quale/i skill? Speed per maxarla quanto prima o Carrying che non ho ancora toccato?

ps: Gioco in squadra CPU in Dleague#2

Grazie per i tuoi chiarimenti
Senzadimora ha scritto:
io ho usato i BT per portare +40% la skill che alleno (AGI).
Alleno solo AGI che alla creazione del personaggio ho tenuto al minimo possibile per avere maggiori miglioramenti ad ogni train, mentre gli skill points li metto tutti in SPEED che all'inizio ho pompato al massimo.

Adesso mi conviene attivare Multitrain? e per quale/i skill? Speed per maxarla quanto prima o Carrying che non ho ancora toccato?

Allora se è un RB Elusive allena Speed / Agility come training e metti i bunti bonus che ottieni al passaggio di livello su Carrying. Ricorda anche di mettere speed in tutti gli endorsment.

se invece è Power Back allena Strength / Agility come training e metti i bunti bonus che ottieni al passaggio di livello su Carrying. Per quanto riguarda gli endorsment metti speed / Strength.

Comunque è pressochè normale che il tuo giocatore risulti molto forte in una squadra CPU sarebbe da vedere se in una squadra "umana" ha le stesse cifre :polsu:
By pierjam
Senzadimora ha scritto:io ho usato i BT per portare +40% la skill che alleno (AGI).

questo è ciò che circolava in parecchi forum su GLB quando è entrato in vigore il nuovo metodo di allenamento. Qualche pazzo si è messo a fare dei conti matematici per vedere quale fosse il miglior modo per usare i BT. Sotto ogni opzione c'è un commento per dire se è utile o meno. Io più o meno sono giunto alla conclusione che il miglior utilizzo dei BT è trasformarli in skill points o tenerli per comprarsi/costruirsi gli advanced equipment.

1. These are the new basic training options:

--intense = largest training bonus (equal to 25% bonus to what normal training currently is) +1 bonus token
--normal = medium training bonus (equal to what normal training currently is) +2 bonus tokens
--light = small training bonus (equal to 25% less than what normal training currently is) +3 bonus tokens

We can either bring up an attribute really fast by training on intense, get bonus tokens really fast by training on light, or do something in between. FYI, these trains cost 2 training tokens, and you still get 2 training tokens per day.

2. If you are at a point you your player's career where training any attributes is not very much worth it, you would definitely want to go with Light training all the way to rack up the bonus tokens as fast as possible.

3. If you are at a point in your player's career where you really need to train stuff up really fast, such as at the start of your career, you will want to use Intense training.

4. If you are at a point where training up attributes is not crucial, but will improve your player, go with Normal training.

5. Here is what is happening with Enhanced Training:

Level One - 5 bonus tokens to unlock, 10% bonus to training on an attribute
Level Two - 10 bonus tokens to unlock, 20% bonus to training on an attribute
Level Three - 15 bonus tokens to unlock, 30% bonus to training on an attribute
Level Four - 20 bonus tokens to unlock, 40% bonus to training on an attribute
Level Five - 25 bonus tokens to unlock, 50% bonus to training on an attribute

So, basically if you make the investment of bonus tokens, you can increase the % that a single attribute can train at for all 3 of the basic training options. However, this is only for one attribute. IMO, you should only do this kind of upgrade on training if you know that you will only be training a particular attribute (such as confidence) for a long period of time. You should not do this on any of your primary attributes, because it is not worth doing. You could also consider doing this upgrade if you have an attribute that you want to 2nd cap, but it is somewhere around your 4th attribute you want to cap (such as Strength/Confidence for a QB), because you will want to train it to a point where you can 1st cap it, and then you will want to train it to a point where you can 2nd cap it (to save on SP).

According to some math on another team forum, I'm going to say that you avoid this for your player unless you really don't need AEQ.

6. Here is what is indicated about multiple attribute training:

To unlock an attribute so that you can train more than one attribute at a time, you must do the following:

Unlock 1st attribute - 5 bonus tokens
Unlock 2nd attribute - 10 bonus tokens
Unlock 3rd attribute - 15 bonus tokens
Unlocking additional attributes = increase of 5 bonus tokens from cost of previous unlocked attribute

Two Attributes: cost = 4 training points, receive 2 bonus tokens, +5% bonus to all attributes being trained
Three Attributes: cost = 6 training points, receive 3 bonus tokens, +15% bonus to all attributes being trained
Four Attributes: cost = 8 training points, receive 4 bonus tokens, +30% bonus to all attributes being trained

What I got from that is that you can always train any attribute with the Basic training (that costs 2 training points), but if you want to train multiple attributes at a time, you need to unlock particular attributes that will be available to Multiple Attribute Training. For example, if you want to train Stamina and Confidence with any other attribute, you must first unlock Stamina and Confidence using Bonus Tokens. This Multiple Attribute Training would be equivalent to the Basic Intense Training, except you will get Bonus Tokens for it.

According to some math on another team forum, I'm going to say that you avoid this for your player unless you really don't need AEQ.

7. In game bonuses are not worth it, I'll leave it at that.

8. You can get 1 SP for 12 Bonus Tokens. My opinion is that it is not worth trading in 12 valuable BT for 1 SP, because those BT are much better used going to other places. That is unless you are a punter or kicker, in which it probably would be a good idea (because AEQ sucks for Punters and Kickers).

9. You can swap an extra SA with another extra SA. If you do it only once, it will depend on how many points you have in that SA. If you have 0 in that SA, it will cost 2 BT to replace it the first time. It will then increase by 2 BT for every point you have in in (10 = 22 BT). If you want to make another swap for that SA, it will cost MUCH more.

My Analysis: We don't really have to worry about this too much because we got good extra SAs to begin with. If you are not satisfied with you current extra SA, then make a swap, but make DAMN sure you are swapping it for an SA that works well, because if you don't your pretty much screwed. It is not worth replacing an extra SA a second time.

10. You can add a new SA to your 3rd tree for 30 BT. If you want another extra SA after that, it will cost an 60 BT.

I think that this is awesome. 30 BT is pretty cheap for getting another extra SA for your player. This is something that everyone should think about doing if your position's original SAs are not very good. I will say though, it probably isn't worth getting a 3rd extra SA, because 60 BT is a lot.

11. NEVER use the bonus to increasing the amount of items in the AEQ Store, it's not worth it.

12. You can use Bonus Tokens to gain directly buy any piece of AEQ you want. For 100 BT, you can get any +5% and +3 attribute piece of AEQ you want.

I don't think it would be worth it to spend 100 BT to get the AEQ you want. Sure, it would be great to be able to get the best possible piece you can get, but if you upgrade the AEQ Store, and shop later in your career (LVL 50+), then you should have no problem finding AEQ that is close to being as good as what you have to pay 100 BT to get.

13. You will now need 24 Bonus Tokens to upgrade AEQ.
Io l'ho mollato...ma se ci stanno squadre italiane o si crea una squadra di utenti di EZ come qualche annetto fa tornerei a giocarci con piacere

Purtroppo sul ruolo di LB non ho consigli da darti...ho solo creato HB, WR e CB